Monday, February 8, 2010

What Does Cervical Mucous Look Like When Pregnant Just Had A Miscarriage And Wondering When It Is Possible To Get Pregnant Again?

Just had a miscarriage and wondering when it is possible to get pregnant again? - what does cervical mucous look like when pregnant

I was 10 weeks pregnant when I went for an ultrasound that the baby had died after 8 weeks. I thought that stopped abortion in 4 / 6, and the bleeding completely over a week later. This morning, I realized that there brown spots with something that looked like a cervical mucus with it. I took a pregnancy test on Tuesday to see if my hCG levels had fallen, and I have a false positive result that the values are still present. They have not even tried, and wondered whether the possibility of ovulation after a miscarriage. My husband and I have tried for years, was that she was pregnant after she crushed to learn that we had lost the baby. The responses of individuals or advice would be very grateful. Thank you.

7 comments:

sxenerdx- It's A Boy! said...

Sorry for your loss. The first thing you sure you have time to deal with the loss of her child.
I would recommend that you wait for the current period and try again. (If you are willing to so quickly, the woman most fertile) immediately after a miscarriage.

strawbrr... said...

I'm sorry. I would wait at least six months. It takes several months for the uterus to make backups and be ready to carry a pregnancy. You do not want to happen again. I know because this has happened to me. I have a baby in April and fell pregnant again in August. Now I have two wonderful children, so do not suffer the misery again. It will happen, but not rush. Once again, I'm sorry, I feel the pain.

first time mommy said...

"I'm sorry for your loss. I myself had three miscarriages due to a problem with my luteal progesterone. My doctor told me to wait for three normal periods before trying again. He said they are very fertile after miscarriage and pregnancy can be even before their first period. Here is a site that really helps. There are several groups that might be useful. www.dailystrength.org has really helped me.

karinaa said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your miscarriage: (.
he wants to do is wait until your cycle time, back to normal. then it would start the best time to try again. 4 days to wait, but after you and your partner have sex, the sperm can mature. and when your normal body temperature is low () no fever, this may mean that you are ovulating and that the best time to try to be understood.
Good luck!

prettyga... said...

They told me if I had sex once
After my miscarriage, I could become pregnant more difinitely
again. because u are
fertile or something.
Docters but most want to treat u and wait atleast one months
and have normal cycles before she got pregnant again.
Sorry for your loss. Good luck, and try again.

nicky n said...

Sorry for your loss, I had a MC on 7/3/09, and last week she learned she was pregnant again that no time between I, 3 weeks before the start of the MC.
Good luck xx

Mikaela's Mommy said...

I was pregnant 2 months after my miscarriage of twins. My doctor told me I do not think that I will be pregnant for a year. but I think it was wrong. My best friend has a miscarriage one months before me and the doc said he did not have long until she got pregnant again at ... It took more than a year. So everything depends only on the person. Sorry for your loss and good luck to all ... Do not lose hope, and I know that everything happens for a reason, I know it sucks to hear, but true. I want my child when things do not happen as they have done and my daughter is the best thing in the world to me

Post a Comment