Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blueprint Computer Desk Can I Pull The Hard Rive Out Of My Old Computer And Put It In My New Computer To Get Old Files Off?

Can I pull the hard rive out of my old computer and put it in my new computer to get old files off? - blueprint computer desk

A year ago I bought a Sony Vaio laptop and I am very happy with it. But before Sony, I used a computer to me by a family member that is old, an IBM Thinkpad 1997 w / Windows 95 was forwarded to them. Of course, I could not do anything with him, but at least I had the plans, which is my passion to draw, I hope to one day be an architect. When I received the new team, with him playing all the time and had the side of IBM, after about two months after my arrival, the Sony, I decided I have all my drawings on a copy disk that is transmitted through and when I turned around, I always receive two error messages. I went into the manual and do what you say, but I do not get anywhere. Is it possible the old hard drive in my Sony set to examine the files out? How?

11 comments:

nnuckleh... said...

The easiest way is to buy an external USB hard drive on portable player. Pull out the old laptop as close in this case, the USB to your PC again. The only party that can take a small problem that is stuck on the hard drive of your old PC. Then it is a piece of cake or a piece. "This works especially well if the old computer does not work (like you). I do it all the time as a computer technician. Then you can use the old hard drive or buy a new one and do not use the external hard drive as a portable backup device.

The outer housing is cheap - $ 20 or less. And it is worth it where you do. Do you find that a parallel ATA or SATA drives do not

Try to start here, in order to:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ext ...

Write down the answers already - memory sticks / USB drives not working on a PC running Windows 95

sosguy said...

The Windows 95 computer is formatted with FAT 16th Your new laptop is NTFS.

For information on converting your old files on NTFS is available here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307881

I do not recommend a replacement drive - it does not work!

Dark Prince said...

Connect the hard drive VAIO heart. Instead of connecting to any PC to your friend (if it is possible to connect the hard drive IDE ATA UR) and copy the contet Copy CD / DVD and ur VAIO. Your insurance company to connect to a laptop

Roger Smiley said...

If u for exchange of H / D to obtain the files, then ... customized files are transferred, or I was so confused

Roger Smiley said...

If u for exchange of H / D to obtain the files, then ... customized files are transferred, or I was so confused

CRAIG J said...

If you have only the same k-MEM-Mart, stick it on 512 goog 40.00 this perfect job, u want to do! Good luck!

Rossie said...

Sounds like the BIOS battery may be dead, go to your local computer repair company and have replaced, and until we ask them to transfer files from one drive to another.

M3Y@ said...

What error messages? He also tried to use a USB drive with enough space to put all the layers? I agree with the last answer ... If the hard drive, which really is not the transfer of files, do everything that you, the hard disk to change and do not move.

fade7887 said...

will connect an Ethernet cable to each other and the two works, then you lose a 2nd May burn the other, or simply the old files on a disk, then install on new comp

dogsneed... said...

When you connect your old hard disk to connect to the cabin to an external hard drive, you can up your files to your new computer with a USB cable. You can buy them at Tigerdirect.com Newegg.com or .. or you can take a high-tech materials and could probably be transferred to your new PC for you.

dogsneed... said...

When you connect your old hard disk to connect to the cabin to an external hard drive, you can up your files to your new computer with a USB cable. You can buy them at Tigerdirect.com Newegg.com or .. or you can take a high-tech materials and could probably be transferred to your new PC for you.

Post a Comment