Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Before And After Pics Of A Brazilian Wax GAME: Guess My Race/ethnicity!?

GAME: guess my race/ethnicity!? - before and after pics of a brazilian wax

First .. I'm very bored .. .. So do not be rude
I wonder what you think! They told me that I look completely different, ha ha really confused, I thought it was just the human race ^ ^

So go ahead, guess ... Before I know people who had to consider:
America (Brazil, Peru, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, etc. .. ..), half white half black, Indian, Persian, Native American, Middle East, Egypt ... or a mixture of 2 or one of them! and some more that I do not remember S: I may take one or more of these .. Or maybe none of them: O

Here is a collage of different photos of me if you can imagine ..
PPL also not to be rude:) have just plain fun.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8660/ ...
GUESS AWAY!

10 comments:

ROXY. sheila from OZ said...

no idea, but u look great,

tj said...

Peruvian? Mexican? Egyptian?
could be one of the
I can not say

tj said...

Peruvian? Mexican? Egyptian?
could be one of the
I can not say

Wocka wocka said...

Honduras

keepin my head up said...

India. India ..

Johnny's wife for life said...

America and / or Native Americans?

They were adorable as a child?

princezz... said...

GM, IM is not as simple as something to be calculated spanishhhh

sooo, Spanish?

lol. I have no guesses!

thick and creamy said...

People

Indigo said...

Black and origin? Well, whatever it is. (And I mean that in a sense entirely platonic. Lol)

Ash.. said...

South America?

Post a Comment