Friday, January 29, 2010

Frequent Urintation Such A Weird Food Craving??

Such a weird food craving?? - frequent urintation

I wish Kosheri sweet pickles or icy cold chocolate milk.
My mother-n-law is the desire of salads with ranch dressing.
She thinks I'm pregnant.

Symptoms:
Cravings
Yesterday I had often urintation
I woke up all night last night
LBP
Stomach ache
Pressure in the abdomen
I had headaches every day (very unusual for me, I have no headache)
I was stopped the other day (which is relieved Stuhlweichmachern)

I hope I am! (:
I WILL NOT stand up, but my hope.

4 comments:

In love!!!!! said...

You are soooo Preggers !!!!!! so funny, because my best friend, said the only way I thought you might be pregnant, she sat and ate a whole glass of cucumber with hahaahah hot chocolate! I hope that they really are !!!!!!!! Preggers luck !!!!! Girl

Rae's Momma said...

That's what I felt when my husband, that he thought I might be pregnant mentioned.
I hope you are too:) Good luck!

mommy 2b said...

so whens ur due? .. and 8 weeks and did not want to. id think thats just ur head. Constipation is not yet come for me until 7 weeks.

Tashia M said...

Sounds like to me, but not positive. a test

Post a Comment