Monday, January 11, 2010

Rota Dent Electric Toothbrush Has Anyone Ever Tried The Rota-dent Electric Toothbrush And If So Would You Recommend One?

Has anyone ever tried the rota-dent electric toothbrush and if so would you recommend one? - rota dent electric toothbrush

Load of crap! And we sell!
Better to invest in a Sonicare toothbrush and Oral-B Sonic!
It surprises me that some stupid "officer" say on this site. No wonder nebulous D was derogatory towards them. I will not bother if I say there is scientific evidence that a sonic toothbrush in a small guy cleans between teeth as a newspaper that does not - that probably in all affected by periodontal disease.

2 comments:

periolig... said...

Personally, I have not tried, but I rotadent many patients who use them. It is a good product and if you use a by all means, but you do not have to pay large sums to brush their teeth to have. That is and how to brush and floss. I use an electric toothbrush, Oral-B Pulsar appeal. It is shaped like a regular toothbrush, but it is electric. It is only about six U.S. dollars and major projects. I have about three Sonicare toothbrush, I won the hygiene of the school, but I can not bear, as I feel it when I wash it in my closet and bathroom collection dust. Just because something is expensive does not mean he is the best choice for you. There are a number of electric toothbrushes on the market for ten dollars or less and do the work, as well as rising prices for electric toothbrushes.

jojo8 said...

This is a good toothbrush, I have one that works. I also have a Sonicare toothbrush and I recommend both.

Post a Comment