Sunday, January 31, 2010

Desire Mature Index 09 What Will My Doctor Think If I Show Up In A Diaper? (Mature Audience Only)?

What will my doctor think if i show up in a diaper? (Mature audience only)? - desire mature index 09

I gradually discovered the reason why I have a fetish for diapers, just wet. What do you think of me when I pull on his trousers and me in it? I want to be incontinent. I'm really honest about that with him. Refers to the room or what? It is my fear. Who's with this experience?

3 comments:

Michael G said...

Never before had to be sent to someone, but my doctor a urologist. I've even been in the emergency room and learned much of anything else if I needed help to move the wet diapers. My new doctor does not mean much, except to ask whether I will consult a urologist. Good luck and I hope he does not seek attention from their doctor.

Handbask... said...

I suspect that you refer to a psychiatrist or psychologist if to explain what we have here. On the other hand, if you are a articulate, hard working, successful people, so why not I would be particularly affected. Your social life suffers ... Even with a name like linuxnut probably not lose too ;-)

secretse... said...

I think not. It is fairly common (strange) I think it would be confusing.

Post a Comment