Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Plaid Gallery Glass What Shows Do I Wear With A Black And White Plaid Shirt?

What shows do I wear with a black and white plaid shirt? - plaid gallery glass

So I bought a plaid shirt in black and white a week ago and decided today to school.
I have a checkered shirt with a black underneath. Oh, I leave the keys without opening them. I also use light wash jeans right. There are thin, jeans just right.
TIM I have a really hard thinking about whether I:

Converse All-Black
or
Black boots.

Black boots like the girl on the left side:
http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/wp-gall ...


* I do not see very, very manly.
I am (a girl:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love boots like a girl that I left too, I wear all the time and I have so much praise, so I went with the boots!
More boots are like all the fashion magazines to talk about these days!

Anonymous said...

I think these boots are very nice! They look better than Converse.

Post a Comment